Shoesday Tuesday!

Attention shoe lovers!  As a shoe lover myself, here at Diba Imports we have decided to designate Tuesdays as Shoesdays! Every Tuesday (Shoesday) we will post new arrival pics, our favorite pics, or shoe trends for the upcoming seasons.  Hope your excited!  Today I am posting new arrival pics!



The two lovely shoes above are our new LAURA JEAN by Luichiny!  The great gold heel will make any outfit stand out!  Available soon at www.demandshoes.com


Next up is the E STELLA by Luichiny!  This great chunky heel in a bold color will brighten up your wardrobe!  Also available soon at www.demandshoes.com


The I LENE has been around for a while, and is back by popular demand in a great orange/black color block!  the I LENE will be available soon at www.demandshoes.com

Comment below and tell me what your fav is!





No comments:

Post a Comment